Rotating banners with links
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
    Bike(s)
    1997 YZF1000R, 2000 Triumph Speed Triple

Georgia English Bulldog Rescue Meet Up this Saturday

I know this is short notice, part of the reason I've listed this in the open forum section. As many know, I've been getting more deeply involved with the Georgia English Bulldog Rescue. They are needing more foster homes and more adoptive homes. This is the same group we got Beau from this spring. They are truly an outstanding group.

This Saturday, from 1:00 until 3:00, they will be having a Bully Meet Up at Best Friend Pet Care Center in Duluth. This will be a chance to meet previously adopted bulldogs and also meet those that are currently going to need foster and adoptive care.

I'm not going to lie and say bulldogs can be easy to care for, but I will say this has become one of my favorite breeds. They are truly fantastic animals. And I love helping to save them whenever I get a chance.

If you have some time, please come out. We'll be there a majority of the time with Beau and would love to see some of you there.
    Olde South Design Studios
    Call for any custom and remodeling design projects, commercial and residential
    http://oldesouthdesign.com

Bike(s)
    SV
    Can we bring non bulldogs?

Bike(s)
    Hmmm, dunno. What kind do you have and I'll put up a note to the crew over there. I doubt there will be a problem, but let me check.

Bike(s)
    Ringo, just got word back. Perfectly fine to bring another breed. Hope to see you out there Saturday.

Name
    Lorne
    Bike(s)
    2009 R1, 98' Suzuki Intruder 800, 1982 KZ550 Custom Bobber, 2006 CBR600RR
    I always liked the english bulldog breed just not the price tag associated with buying one.

Bike(s)
    Lorne, that's the great thing about the rescue group. I think we only had TOPS of $350 in adoption fees for Beau. None are released from foster care until they have been completely healed with the vets that work with us. Todd has seen Beau and you would never imagine he was from a rescue. In his case, he was an owner surrender out of Beaufort, SC. I suspect he was owned by a Marine that was deployed and had nothing that he could do with him. He's been a great dog. If you're interested and have time, come up Saturday and see some of the new dogs. If you can't make that, I can get you in touch with the group.

Name
    Brett
    Bike(s)
    09 R1, 14 VRod
    They should stop breeding this dog. They have way to many medical issues and end up suffering half of their life.
    STT SOUTHERN REGION STAFF
    www.sportbiketracktime.com
    www.sportbiketireservice.com
    www.sportbiketrackgirl.com
    www.sportbikeleatherservice.com
    AMSOIL(Authorized Dealer)-SPY-RideLiveBe-RePlayXD

WERA #151

Quote Originally Posted by ltyson
    "This is the best gas can ever. It's easy to pour, easy to hold and it never ever leaks...."

Super RICH Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Seca View Post
    They should stop breeding this dog. They have way to many medical issues and end up suffering half of their life.
    I feel bad for them... really any pure bread - let me all be mutts

Bike(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seca View Post
    Not necessarily true. Depends on the breeder and which traits. My twelve and a half year old and sixteen year old were actually great up until their ends. Not suffering at all.

ours had no health issues