Rotating banners with links
+ Reply to Thread
    Squid

Stolen 2003 Triumph Speed Four Green, Carbon Fiber Slip On Atlanta Virginia Highlands

My bike got nipped today while I was at work. It was there when I left, and gone when I got back. It's a green Triumph Speed Four, 2003. I'm going to get f#c&3d by insurance when this thing doesn't turn up. It's damn near worthless to try to sell (NADA is <$2,500) but I f#ck~n% loved it and it was worth way more to me.

It has a Barracuda Carbon Fiber exhaust and green LED night lights that the previous owner installed.

Got the police report, got no hope, but if you see it PM me. Ugh. I feel sick just thinking about it. It's going to take years to save enough to replace it. GD it. F.

Seriously, why would you steal this bike? Parting it out will be hard and selling it wouldn't net you over $2k (I'm assuming there's a discount for hot items). Makes no f'ing sense.

IMG_20110715_180640&.jpgIMAG0016..jpgIMAG0017..jpg

Name
    Lorne
    Bike(s)
    2009 R1, 98' Suzuki Intruder 800, 1982 KZ550 Custom Bobber, 2006 CBR600RR
    Damn, probably going to just run drugs with it and ditch it somewhere.
    www.overtwocustoms.com

Custom Motorcycle Paint and Airbrushing
    Service and Repair
    Upholstery and Decals
    Vintage Restorations

485 Buford Drive, Suite 310
    Lawrenceville GA 30046
    678-866-1160

Bike(s)
    Triumph Daytona 675
    Quote Originally Posted by Over TWO Customs View Post
    Damn, probably going to just run drugs with it and ditch it somewhere.
    That's pretty much what happened to my old R6.

Sorry about your bad luck man, ill keep an eye out, i can spot those bright greet speed triples/ fours a mile away.

Hope it turns up.
    whats TheClymb? Click the link and find out, and get you some sweet deals.
    http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/LouieBruno

Squid
    Yeah that green is "unique". If they're going to ride it they picked the perfect time to do so. I just got its 8,000 mile tune up done at the dealership ($450). I normally would have done it myself but just didn't have time, and it hurt paying someone else to do what I knew I could. 8,000 miles and cherry!

I hope they crash and burn somewhere (sleeping on it didn't make me feel more mellow about it).

Thanks for the replies. Running drugs on it kind of makes sense, and it helps to know there might have been some logic to the theft.

I'm going to take a stroll to the bike shop on Ponce today (it's about 2 miles from me) and ask them to keep an eye out too.

Sorry to hear about the R6. Did you get it back?

Bike(s)
    Triumph Daytona 675
    Ya I got the R6 back, after it had been raped and molested beyond recognition. They stripped the good bits, and swapped it with junk, and crashed the piss out of it. It was found at a drug dealers house out in carrolton. It was stolen in dunwoody.
    whats TheClymb? Click the link and find out, and get you some sweet deals.
    http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/LouieBruno