Rotating banners with links
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weekly meetups

Squid

Weekly meetups

Wasn't sure if I should post here or in the meetup section, mods feel free to move.

I live north of Atlanta in Marietta and used to hit up the vortex, varsity, or fellini's on Thursday nights but my schedule has changed and I do not get off work until 11pm on Thursdays now. I never cared to ask or find out before but are there any Friday or Saturday night/day meetups?

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Zmart12; 01-05-2013 at 06:33 AM.

Bike(s)
    Honda Cbr 600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmart12 View Post
    Wasn't sure if I should post here or in the meetup section, mods feel free to move.

I live north of Atlanta in Marietta and used to hit up the vortex, varsity, or fellini's on Thursday nights but my schedule has changed and I do not get off work until 11pm on Thursdays now. I never cared to ask or find out before but are there any Friday or Saturday night/day meetups?

Thanks guys.
    Nope on that question most bike nights are not held on Friday and sat. We have rides on sat tho in the mountains .
    - I'm Eric and I approve this message

Name
    Scott
    Bike(s)
    Bmw K1200 GT, LOOK 566
    and when its 28* no body is hanging around anywhere. but riders hill up near suches is always a good place to meet people for rides.

Name
    Tom
    Bike(s)
    BMW R1150R, 749RSE
    If you can make it over to cumming, we do a bike night on tuesday nights. Its in the bike night thread section. Not much riding, but still.

Squid
    Yea I was thinking more for when it warms up. I guess I'll have to get some guys and start a Friday night one somewhere. I never understood why it was Thursday night to begin, even if you work 9-5 mon-fri you cant stay out that late without dragging your feet at work on Friday.

Bike(s)
    Honda Cbr 600RR
    Yea I was thinking more for when it warms up. I guess I'll have to get some guys and start a Friday night one somewhere. I never understood why it was Thursday night to begin, even if you work 9-5 mon-fri you cant stay out that late without dragging your feet at work on Friday.
    Good luck I live in the same area and a few people have tried with no luck. Problem is most people are flacky as pie crust on showing up.toms group in cumming is a great start I've attended one meet up with toms group and had fun.
    - I'm Eric and I approve this message

Bike(s)
    2007 Stratos 294 XL
    Because establishments don't want to host bike nights on weekends. Weekend business is good without it. They do them during the week to bring in more business.

Sent from my iPad (3rd Gen) using Tapatalk

Name
    Frank
    Bike(s)
    Yuppie Machine
    Quote Originally Posted by shnyhed View Post
    and when its 28* no body is hanging around anywhere. but riders hill up near suches is always a good place to meet people for rides.
    28 degrees can be kind of balmy depending on what your frame of reference is
    The average response time of a 911 call is over 3 minutes....the response time of a .45 ACP is 880 feet per second.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan43 View Post
    Screw you and all your Obama nuthugging asshat comrades.
    Kiss my ass. I am not your "boy" you silly shit.

Name
    Frank
    Bike(s)
    Yuppie Machine
    The average response time of a 911 call is over 3 minutes....the response time of a .45 ACP is 880 feet per second.

Screw you and all your Obama nuthugging asshat comrades.
    Kiss my ass. I am not your "boy" you silly shit.

Squid
    I know there are or atleast used to be car meets on fridays on barrett parkway in kennesaw. Might attempt to start a side thing off that. Think anyone would be interested?