Rotating banners with links
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Bike(s)
    `72 R5, `74 Penton 175, `74 MT125, `84 GPZ750 Turbo, `02 Buell Blast, `01 RM125, `02 TTR 225

Bike(s)
    Honda Cbr 600RR
    enlighten me Mr beck on your view here please ?
    - I'm Eric and I approve this message

Bike(s)
    `72 R5, `74 Penton 175, `74 MT125, `84 GPZ750 Turbo, `02 Buell Blast, `01 RM125, `02 TTR 225
    I just find your hatred of Georgia BBQ (which, I'm not going to get in to the reasons you're an idiot for.. it's been covered in the 16 other food threads), and the ways you have to constantly remind us that California BBQ is better (which, btw, I've never heard CA listed once in good BBQ states) .. is funny.

Bike(s)
    Honda Cbr 600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by wbeck257 View Post
    I just find your hatred of Georgia BBQ (which, I'm not going to get in to the reasons you're an idiot for.. it's been covered in the 16 other food threads), and the ways you have to constantly remind us that California BBQ is better (which, btw, I've never heard CA listed once in good BBQ states) .. is funny.

I honestly don't care for your damn harassment on me either how's that for your apples ? By the way I never stated California was better it has pro's and con's just like here. I'm glad i wasn't raised in Georgia (LOl) some of you tho need to escape the bible belt states and get out more lol . You might want to travel more as I have tho it does open your mind to a new perspective .

good day
    Last edited by Georgiacbr; 03-26-2013 at 09:23 PM.

Bike(s)
    Once again, .

Calm down killa -- I'm far from harassing you. I just find it is funny that you are like one of four people I've ever heard say GA isn't known for their BBQ. I can't swing a dead cat and not hit a BBQ restaurant around here.

Bike(s)
    Honda Cbr 600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by wbeck257 View Post
    Once again, .

Calm down killa -- I'm far from harassing you. I just find it is funny that you are like one of four people I've ever heard say GA isn't known for their BBQ. I can't swing a dead cat and not hit a BBQ restaurant around here.

Ah sorry long day I'm about to rip out my Network slow speed right now Damn ATT . Back to the topic on BBQ let me explain like this Texas and a few other states have it right because it's how the meat is fully prepared right. In Georgia I haven't found anything decent beyond Williamson Bro's and even that is sub-par meat is dry or average depending on the day you visit . Bbq to me is about the texture the quality of the meat and of coarse the individual flavor that each area has. Georgia isn't on the Map for BBQ like Texas or Tenn that's a given and California Tri Tip is very different too. I suggest you visit these area's so you fully understand what i'm saying.

About Mexican food I'm Half Mexican myself so when I order authentic Mexican dishes and the food is jacked up It's because the method's isn't all right here. You can skip quality which to some degree your getting here or just prepare it right and have all the business you want. Funny aspect what you might think is Mexican food to some degree is like Taco Hell to me being i'm raised to know the good stuff from the bad.
    Last edited by Georgiacbr; 03-26-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Squid
    Bike(s)
    Ducati 1100 Evo, Triumph Tiger 800XC, Enfield Bullet ( modern version )
    You guys worry about BBQ'ing things too much.

Just do what we do and boil the meat for an hour or so, and then add a bit of mint sauce or gravy. Saves a lot of problems....

Bike(s)
    Honda Cbr 600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSteve View Post

Just do what we do and boil the meat for an hour or so, and then add a bit of mint sauce or gravy. Saves a lot of problems....
    LOL yea true I had a friend from your area complain about the Beer selection and it being watered down.

Obergruppenführer Idiom Jack_Attack's Avatar
    Name
    Jack
    Bike(s)
    '02 Mille R, '03 Tuono, '04 GSX-R750, '06 ZX-14
    BBQ varies regionally. Theres Tomato and chili based out west, Mustard based in a lot of the southeast and vinegar based just about everywhere.
    It's all a matter of preference.
    When I was stationed in Thailand there version of BBQ Pork was super sweet and hot with peppers. While in Guam it was black bean based with vinegar and curry. No idea why they chose curry. It's different all over the world. Just all comes down to what your personal preferences are.

Obergruppenführer Idiom Jack_Attack's Avatar
    Name
    Jack
    Bike(s)
    '02 Mille R, '03 Tuono, '04 GSX-R750, '06 ZX-14
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSteve View Post

Uh oh, I'd be careful about taking recipe ideas from the Brits.

BTW, I have some friends in West Yorkshire. are you anywhere close to that?