Rotating banners with links
+ Reply to Thread
    Bike(s)
    SV,VFR,FJR

Unhappy if no tapatalk, get rid of the promt

OK. you won't update tapatalk so the functions it provides are gradually breaking as the Android app gets updated on my phone so it will keep up with the vbulletin plug in or whatever it is.

So the Android app on my phone, updated frequently to stay compatible with the vbulletin plugin , works less and less .

You should get rid of the prompt that comes up linking to tapatalk. Is there an alternative? Accessing the forum using a regular browser on a phone sux.
    You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. - Clarence Darrow
    "My next bike will be a Hayabusa only because my stature when riding on one makes it more comfortable on longer trips."

Don't try this at home. Ncturnal's Avatar
    Name
    Brian
    Bike(s)
    2007 R1
    My hands are pretty much tied when it comes to doing any updates with the site. We need Rocky to do a DNS update so we can implement the server change.
    Brian

If we look at it analytically, if we look at it historically, we quickly find out exactly what it is. Political Correctness is cultural Marxism. It is Marxism translated from economic into cultural terms. It is an effort that goes back not to the 1960s and the hippies and the peace movement, but back to World War I.