Rotating banners with links
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Bike(s)
    SV,VFR,FJR
    In Georgia, or in any state with a helmet law, I would say you are asking for a ticket if you ride without a real helmet.

"Real helmet" is defined by the state. In Georgia:

"570-13-.02: The Standards for protective headgear required by O.C.G.A. § 40-6-315 shall be those standards
    set forth in 49 C.F.R. §571.218 (FMVSA Standard No. 218: Motorcycle Helmets), as currently
    published and as hereafter amended."

You can see the whole standard here.
    You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. - Clarence Darrow
    "My next bike will be a Hayabusa only because my stature when riding on one makes it more comfortable on longer trips."

Formally GAtegs
    Well, this went off track quickly :-)

Obergruppenführer Idiom Jack_Attack's Avatar
    Name
    Jack
    Bike(s)
    '02 Mille R, '03 Tuono, '04 GSX-R750, '06 ZX-14
    This is what happens when you get into an accident without a helmet on.

You go "Full Retard".

Bike(s)
    2000 Buell Blast, 2005 Yamaha FZ6
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    This reminds me why i get so pissed off at the seat belt law. Cops write tickets for that stupid shit daily, yet cops themselves as well as a shitload of people i see on a daily basis (at least 6- 8/day) have their phones in their hands texting and driving, weaving all over the place, slowing down traffic, ect., and you guys dont do shit about it. If youre going to bitch about people doing stupid shit, then bitch (write tix or do something) about those that are doing stupid shit that effect the rest of us, not that one person.
    +1.
    Bikes that I miss:1975 CB100, 1979 YZ100F, 1979 XR250, 1992 XR600, 1992 Sportster 883.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiacbr View Post
    Do you ever occur to you what cops have to deal with lol. Seriously many professions have people with limited personality it's just the nature of the beast

I dont have much of a personality when I am working on someone that is hurt bad and you pretty much need to let me work, dont interrupt unless it is really important.