Rotating banners with links
+ Reply to Thread
    Name
    dean
    Bike(s)
    2006 R6

state farm auto insurance

any of you guys use them? for some reason my policy rates keep going up on both vehicles for past 2 years. when i call, they say it is across all of georgia. seems like bs to me. anyone else seeing this?

Name
    dean
    Bike(s)
    2006 R6
    it is not a ton -- about $125 increase per vehicle per year over the past two years. seems counterintuitive since the vehicles are obviously depreciating.

Name
    Brett
    Bike(s)
    09 R1, 14 VRod
    I had StateFarm for over 20 years. Three months ago I got bored and did some price shopping... I got a lot better rate through Progressive Ins so I made the switch.
    STT SOUTHERN REGION STAFF
    www.sportbiketracktime.com
    www.sportbiketireservice.com
    www.sportbiketrackgirl.com
    www.sportbikeleatherservice.com
    AMSOIL(Authorized Dealer)-SPY-RideLiveBe-RePlayXD

WERA #151

Quote Originally Posted by ltyson
    "This is the best gas can ever. It's easy to pour, easy to hold and it never ever leaks...."

Bike(s)
    `72 R5, `74 Penton 175, `74 MT125, `84 GPZ750 Turbo, `02 Buell Blast, `01 RM125, `02 TTR 225
    i change car/bike insurance every year or two. anytime progressive wants to raise my rates, geico will beat them. when geico raises this, liberty mutal will beat them. it's kept my rate at about the same level to cheaper for the last 10 years.

Bike(s)
    Gen-1 FZ1
    I was with SF for 30+ years. To lazy to make the move until a few months ago. Liberty Mutual beat them up real good.

Bike(s)
    `72 R5, `74 Penton 175, `74 MT125, `84 GPZ750 Turbo, `02 Buell Blast, `01 RM125, `02 TTR 225
    it's so easy to do. hell, half the time i don't even have to give them VINs or anything, they can look up my existing coverage and vehicle list and just rattle off a quote in 10 minutes.

give them the billing info, and done. emailed copies of coverage and cards... hell, they even call your current insurer and cancel the policy for you.

it's saved me thousands over the years.

Don't try this at home. Ncturnal's Avatar
    Name
    Brian
    Bike(s)
    2007 R1
    Switched to USAA, but their bike policies are with Progrssive, which I didn't like at all.
    Brian

If we look at it analytically, if we look at it historically, we quickly find out exactly what it is. Political Correctness is cultural Marxism. It is Marxism translated from economic into cultural terms. It is an effort that goes back not to the 1960s and the hippies and the peace movement, but back to World War I.

Wbeck is right. Switch every year or two. I was with SF for a long time, and they were very high when I decided to shop around. Select quote is what I did. They have the ability to shop several and find the best deal for your needs. I currently have my autos and homeowners with Travelers.

Squid
    SF dropped my home insurance while I was in the process of selling my house (without notifying me, no less.) They said because I wasn't currently living in it (I was having it painted) that it no longer qualified.

Long story short don't be loyal to them. They're no longer the company they used to be, and after asking around I found others' experience was the same.

If it were free I wouldn't insure with them after that fire drill.