Rotating banners with links
+ Reply to Thread
    Bike(s)
    VFR800, ZX10R, 250EXC

Cleaning out the garage - bike and non-bike stuff FS

All items are located in Buckhead - 30305.

1. Harbor Freight tire changer with motorcycle tire adapter. $60. $20 if you agree to change dirtbike tires for me when I need them changed.

2. Motorcycle tire bead breaker. $25.

3. Motorcycle tire balance stand. Might be missing cones - I never used it. $25.

4. Suzuki GS500 service manual. $5.

5. Twin XL air mattress. This is the elevated model - so you are not sleeping directly on the floor. $10.

6. Leather cube storage table. The top part can either be a tray or flip over to be a leather foot stool. Excellent condition. $20.

7. Coleman Powermate PM52 - 4000 generator. 8hp Tecumseh engine. I bought it non-running. Fresh fuel and a carb cleaning make it run. I ran the fuel out and it has sat unused for about 7 years - not sure if it runs now or not. It was loud - basically a lawnmower engine - so I bought a quieter model. Feel like a gambler? $75 and it is yours.

8. Two leather chairs. The leather on one chair has been significantly damaged and the other chair lightly damaged from poor storage conditions (I believe a cardboard box was placed on top of one and up against the other). $100 for the pair. Try out your leather reconditioning skills. These were very expensive when new - $1000 each. I don't have any room for them.

9. Small two-piece leather motorcycle suit. Fits a 5'4" 115lb woman, though these were originally owned by a similarly sized man. Free. They have been in storage for over a decade, so they will probably need a cleaning.

No pictures right now, but at this price use your imagination.

Name
    jonathan
    Bike(s)
    07 CBR1000RR
    i would grab all the tire stuff if i were in the states but unfortunatly im in saud iarabia for another few weeks, if its still available i would grab it from you.

Bike(s)
    VFR800, ZX10R, 250EXC
    The Harbor Freight portion (the tire changed and the motorcycle adapter) may have to sit outside for a couple weeks, but I'll hold them for you. I am moving them out of their current covered storage on 9/19 and don't have room for them in my new storage situation.

Bike(s)
    VFR800, ZX10R, 250EXC
    Leather chairs and air mattress are sold.

Tire changing tolls are on hold per above.