+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MotoGP Austin

Don't try this at home. Ncturnal's Avatar
    Name
    Brian
    Bike(s)
    2007 R1

MotoGP Austin

I was planning to go to Austin for MotoGP and was curious if anyone had any recommendations for the ticket purchase. Is General Admission good enough, or is it worth getting one of the upgrades. I'll be taking my 7 year old son as well. Thanks!
    Brian

If we look at it analytically, if we look at it historically, we quickly find out exactly what it is. Political Correctness is cultural Marxism. It is Marxism translated from economic into cultural terms. It is an effort that goes back not to the 1960s and the hippies and the peace movement, but back to World War I.

Name
    Dennis
    I have done the VIP and grandstand seating. The VIP is stupid expensive luckily my company sponsored me with a client. I went on my own dime and really enjoyed the main grandstand. Lot of good tvs to catch all of the action on the track. If you want to enjoy the grid action book the seats outside the covered area.
    Last edited by Dennis; 03-02-2017 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Spelling

Name
    Dennis
    Pics. View from grid on the VIP side. Also picture of screens on the VIP wall for grid grandstand seating is really good.
    Attached Images

Bike(s)
    Gen-1 FZ1
    Best seats in the house are turns 12-15. Look at the track map and you will see what I mean. Try to get as high up in the bleachers as possible. Front row is the worst row.

Don't try this at home. Ncturnal's Avatar
    Name
    Brian
    Bike(s)
    2007 R1
    Thanks!
    Brian

If we look at it analytically, if we look at it historically, we quickly find out exactly what it is. Political Correctness is cultural Marxism. It is Marxism translated from economic into cultural terms. It is an effort that goes back not to the 1960s and the hippies and the peace movement, but back to World War I.