Rotating banners with links
+ Reply to Thread
    Bike(s)
    2000 Buell Blast, 2005 Yamaha FZ6

ACA causing me more problems

ACA came in with all kinds of promises. All of them BS. Personally I had to change doctors, change insurance policies, paid a higher premium and had a higher deductible.

Changed jobs at the end of 2016 and wanted to take some time off. Normally I would have taken a high deductible catastrophic policy for a couple hundred bucks. Can't do that under the ACA. Under the ACA I need a fracking $800 per month policy that covers a bunch of stuff I don't want or need.

2017 comes and the ACA implements fully and I have to deal with the VA. That eats up 3 days of my time.

Now the IRS tells me that my refund with be delayed 6-8 weeks while they reconcile my ACA tax credits for the 2 months I was unemployed in 2016.

I say again, the ACA is the biggest pile of male bovine fecal matter to every stink up the halls of Congress.
    Bikes that I miss:1975 CB100, 1979 YZ100F, 1979 XR250, 1992 XR600, 1992 Sportster 883.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan43 View Post
    I say again, the ACA is the biggest pile of male bovine fecal matter to every stink up the halls of Congress.
    Agreed. Congress should have taken single payer healthcare when it was an option.

Name
    Shannon
    Bike(s)
    DL1000
    Quote Originally Posted by winmutt View Post
    Agreed. Congress should have taken single payer healthcare when it was an option.
    And turn doctors into public servants?

Name
    dean
    Bike(s)
    2006 R6
    mutt is nothing but a troll. his "thing" used to be urban sprawl. then he had kids and moved to east cobb. single payor is great. just ask any vet who has visited the VA.