Rotating banners with links
+ Reply to Thread
    Name
    Raul
    Bike(s)
    Nikon D4, AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8G ED VR, TC17E II...supercharged.

Matthew Pruitt - 1986-2006

[CENTER]Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go So make the best of this test, and don't ask why It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life. So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial For what it's worth it was worth all the while It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life. It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life. It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life.

- Good Riddance (Time of Your Life), Green Day

Matthew Dewayne Pruitt, age 20, of Dahlonega, Ga., died Saturday April 22, 2006 at the Chestatee Regional Hospital in Dahlonega, Ga. from injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident. Matt was a lifelong resident of Lumpkin County and employed with Mariah Rentals. He was a member of Freedom Baptist Church in Dahlonega. Matt was preceded in death by his Grandmother: Sue Pruitt, Uncle: Danny Pruitt, and Aunt: Sheila Dover. He is survived by his Mother and stepfather: Tammy and Jerrold Lovell, Dahlonega, Ga., Father: Tim Pruitt, Dahlonega, Ga., Brother: Jeremy Roberts, Dahlonega, Ga., Grandparents: Kenneth and Annie Pruitt, Dahlonega, Ga., Great-grandmother: Clara Seabolt, Cleveland, Ga. A large number of other relatives also survive. Funeral services for Matt Pruitt were held on Wednesday April 26, 2006 at the Banister Funeral Home Chapel in Dahlonega, officiated by Rev. Lyman Caldwell and Rev. Allen Passmore. Interment followed at the Dahlonega Memorial Park.

Name
    Raul
    Bike(s)
    Matt's mom still posts regularly to his Myspace account. :(

http://www.myspace.com/matthewpruitt

Name
    Raul
    Bike(s)
    Taken from Pruitts blog...

So Far in my life I have overdosed once,laid in intensive care after rolling a truck 5 times, broken several bones,callapsed lung,the list goes on. I have also fallen from the sky for 2and a half min. flying around clouds and living a dream i have had for years. I have jumped off 900ft tall bridges into the dead still chilled air of october into what may be the most beautiful valley's in the world. I have hung from the bottome of a hellicopter at 5000ft just to let go and play tag with my friends. I have hit upwards of 160mph down a lonely stretch of road. and blazed thru corners at speeds that would make most people faint. but its all a day in the life. Its a part of me. love it or hate it. its who i am. Will i ever completely settle down? only time will tell but I'm really loving the way things are going these days and wouldnt have it any other way. Life is good and i have no regrets. and in my opinion thats all a man can ask for.