Rotating banners with links
+ Reply to Thread
    Bike(s)
    In retirement. :(

Might any of the GSB admins have a site backup from before the boards changed?

This is a shot in the dark I realize, but I'm wondering if any of the GSB admins might have a backup of the old GSB database from before the boards changed from the old-style to the current style...

Long story short, I'm trying to track down a bike I sold to a member of the boards here back in June/July/August of 2009, and I'm curious to know if my old PMs may be archived somewhere, or even old thread posts. I can't remember the username of the guy that bought it, but I remember he tried to re-sell the bike himself sometime after he bought it and I don't know if or to who he may have sold it to.

If you think you can help me, that would be wonderful. Any old PMs sent to/from me during that time or any for-sale threads I posted up around then would be immensely helpful.

I will reward you with many oat sodas if it leads to me tracking down that ZRX-1200R...

Seca
    Shoot a PM to Todd.

Bike(s)
    In retirement. :(
    I figured that was probably the case, just wanted to make sure though before I wrote it off as an option. Thanks!

Bike(s)
    Honda Cbr 600RR
    Lol wtf is going
    - I'm Eric and I approve this message