Rotating banners with links
+ Reply to Thread
    Squid

Public auctions??

Does anyone know of any public auctions that are worth going to in the Atlanta area? I'm just looking for something to and it seems like it would be a blast and plus might find a steal on a bike who knows!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Name
    Bobby
    Bike(s)
    05' R6 Raven, 00' ZX6-R (track)-forsale 05' R6 (track)
    Red Top Mountain maybe and Adesa has theirs open to the public on Friday nights I believe.

Name
    Joe
    Bike(s)
    Bandit 1250 of course, Black K8 w/ ABS - 'nough said
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastygnome View Post
    Does anyone know of any public auctions that are worth going to in the Atlanta area? I'm just looking for something to and it seems like it would be a blast and plus might find a steal on a bike who knows!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    why not go with someone who has a licensee?

Is the place down 85 south still open - Southern States I think? I got a 70 F100 truck there for $500 years ago.
    Ride free and live hard because you’ll never know when you’ll be called up for that final ride.

GA Civil War and other POI

Trackday Guideline and Track Etiquette (on FaceBook)

Squid
    See that's what I'm talking about that would make a good winter project. The only guy I know who got a license is a good was away from here he might go but how knows. My friend had a F100 in high school it was nice he had it painted the Ford blue with a white top and it had a 351 in it with glass packs very sharpe!

HTC EVO 4G

Auction

only Dealers can go to auctions for bikes. thier is a car auction in Forest park that some times has bikes.

Public bike auctions suck, you will find a better deal on craigslist. If you can find someone with a dealers license that is willing to take you then you can find a deal, you need to make sure they know what to look at or you can loose your ass quick.