+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: I won!...

Name
    Kyle
    Bike(s)
    '11 Yamaha WR250R
    Hahaha! You guys are a trip. I understand where you're coming from wbeck257, so I'm not going to tag that as a lowball offer. I'm not sure what I'll be looking at paying as far as taxes on it and such go. No idea what color it is at the moment. I realize that I have $0 invested in this bike, but I'll politely decline the $2,000 offer. I'm not trying to ask some unreasonable price, simply trying to cut someone a deal who's in the market for a new baby Ninja and wants to avoid all of the fees associated with purchasing directly from a dealership.
    GWL Holder, GCO Member

Bike(s)
    06 GSXR 750
    You should have never mentioned that you won the bike.lol

Name
    Kyle
    Bike(s)
    '11 Yamaha WR250R
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick View Post
    You should have never mentioned that you won the bike.lol
    Haha, yeah that's the detail that people get hung up on.
    GWL Holder, GCO Member

Name
    Kyle
    Bike(s)
    '11 Yamaha WR250R
    Alright, just to cut through a lot of the back-and-forth on this thread, I will not accept any lower than $3,500. I wasn't trying to set a price, but I'm not getting ripped off on this either. I've got bills that need paid just like everyone else and this is a chance for me to get a jump on things. If you would like to buy, please PM me and I will respond in a timely manner. If you would like to ramble, feel free to ramble away.
    GWL Holder, GCO Member

I come with an opinion and offer:
    That's only a few hundred off (I've seen new ones for sale for $3700 + stuff) and someone will have to come up with straight cash or their own financing. For a few hundred less than what you're saying you can get one with very low miles. In this case it just depends on how much / how quickly you want to sell it versus how long you're willing to wait.

I'll gladly offer $2500 cash. That's not ripping you either. So how much is it really worth? It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it not what you necessarily demand.
    Craig "Huey" Stewart
    "How fast do you wanna go?"

Name
    Mike
    Bike(s)
    have no handlebars
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey130 View Post
    That's only a few hundred off (I've seen new ones for sale for $3700 + stuff) and someone will have to come up with straight cash or their own financing. For a few hundred less than what you're saying you can get one with very low miles. In this case it just depends on how much / how quickly you want to sell it versus how long you're willing to wait.

I'll gladly offer $2500 cash. That's not ripping you either. So how much is it really worth? It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it not what you necessarily demand.
    Bingo, demand based markets baby! My offer still stands by the way.

Name
    Ronny
    Throw that shit on ebay, I have had pretty good luck with getting a realistic price with bikes I've sold there.

Also my offer of 400 $5 bills stands as well but I see you drive a hard bargain so I can go as high as 1000 $2 bills but I can't go a penny more, whadaya think I am? A ****in atm?

Bike(s)
    `72 R5, `74 Penton 175, `74 MT125, `84 GPZ750 Turbo, `02 Buell Blast, `01 RM125, `02 TTR 225
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey130 View Post

Dick...

Quote Originally Posted by wbeck257 View Post
    Dick...
    Awwww....... Nothings stopping you from offering more. You must hate Ebay.
    What about the guys that offered $2100 and $2103?
    Craig "Huey" Stewart
    "How fast do you wanna go?"

Beast Mode [ON] OFF SlimDizzleATL's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    2013 Ducati 848 EVO Corse SE
    Quote Originally Posted by wbeck257 View Post
    Dick...

Psalm 121
    "You've got to trust your instincts, and let go of regret..." - Old 311 Proverb