Rotating banners with links
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Name
    Eric
    so i've finally made some progress. i out on the baja designs street legal kit and threw some cheap mirros on there got a title bind and had to get a form filled out by a police officer to check the vin and say that it has a nhtsa sticker but mine didnt even care and just said yes and if yours actually looks then just go to another station. so i had them fill it out and took the title bond and that form to the tag office and got my title now all i have to do is get insurance on the bike and go to the tag office with proof of insurance and the title and then get a tag so i hope that helps anyone out it took me forever to do but if in a bing it could all be done in about a week maybe less the longest part id say was putting on the kit.

Bike(s)
    2000 Buell Blast, 2005 Yamaha FZ6
    Still sounds like you are depending on finding somebody who doesn't give a crap and will let you slide when you need your paperwork signed rather than actually getting a legal tag.
    Bikes that I miss:1975 CB100, 1979 YZ100F, 1979 XR250, 1992 XR600, 1992 Sportster 883.

Name
    Eric
    well if your bike has a nhtsa (or however the letters go) on it then you dodnt have to find someone who doesnt care but all it involves is going around to different police stations. but if you do evverything proper then you cant get a tag without a nhtsa sticker then you cant get it

Bike(s)
    2000 Buell Blast, 2005 Yamaha FZ6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartmanpig92 View Post
    well if your bike has a nhtsa (or however the letters go) on it then you dodnt have to find someone who doesnt care but all it involves is going around to different police stations. but if you do evverything proper then you cant get a tag without a nhtsa sticker then you cant get it
    If I am going to operate a vehicle on the street I want all my paperwork to be correct and LEGAL.
    Bikes that I miss:1975 CB100, 1979 YZ100F, 1979 XR250, 1992 XR600, 1992 Sportster 883.

Name
    Frank
    Bike(s)
    Yuppie Machine
    Your paperwork would be legal. The bike however wouldn't have the NHTSA sticker saying it complies with both emissions and noise limits, neither of which most bikers leave stock anyway so in the end the only difference is a little sticker.....
    The average response time of a 911 call is over 3 minutes....the response time of a .45 ACP is 880 feet per second.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan43 View Post
    Screw you and all your Obama nuthugging asshat comrades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan43 View Post
    Kiss my ass. I am not your "boy" you silly shit.

Name
    Eric
    Exactly.